Tuesday, June 22, 2010

~Blog hopping fun and more card making....

Good morning all you multi-talented crafters out there.
Happy SUMMER! It is so hot this week in TN.
We have had a heat index anywhere from 100 to 114.

Yesterday I posted about the Clear Scraps Blog Hop
HERE
It is a SCAVENGER HUNT Blog Hop
and the question about me is on my chickens
I thought I would give you a clue.
The post on my chickens is just a few posts down :)

Since I received my Cricut Expression I've been playing
alot with it and it's official, I LOVE my Cricut!Here is another card I made this week
using my Cricut and the Accent Essentials Cartridge
that came with it.
And of course my handy dandy Helmar ZAPDOTS! hehe
You didn't think I would make a card without the Helmar did ya?
The card is simple I know but I cannot seem to get past the
simple cards. Any suggestions for me on making fancy
elegant cards?? I get stumped and stick with simple.
Not sure why?

Don't get me wrong I like the card and the little girl
I gave it to loved it (well her mom did LOL)
But I want to make fancy cards!

Ok one more thing....it's official!
I am going to SUMMER CHA in Chicago!!!!
I am so excited, hubby took the time off work yesterday and
we are booking the tickets this week!
So look for me, I will be there from Monday to Thursday.
I hope to see you there!!!!!
I will be at the Helmar booth of course, and
I think guest DT spot at the Imaginisce booth.
And possibly at the Clear Scraps booth as well.

Now, I am off to clean, bake and try to stay cool today.
These boys, I love them so much but they are driving me
batty! LOL Let's hope it cools next week!

~Thanks for popping by, I love seeing your comments,
I smile every time!~
~Have a great Tuesday~
~Pinky~

8 comments:

Ashley said...

That turtle is so cute!

Manhattan Mandie said...

Love your card, Pinky! I will see you at CHA!!! I'm sooooo happy to be meeting so many awesome people in the industry! I know for sure I will be there Thursday and I will be looking into maybe going one of the other days too :)

Bobbi said...

This is such a cute card. I am in the same boat as you. I keep my cards simple and I would love to make them more elegant but I have a hard time deciding what to use and then I do not want to overdo it. I have been experimenting with adding lace and flowers to my cards.

nancy said...

I have trouble making cards, too! I always make the same one over and over, just with different supplies. But I think simple is good!

Jocelyn said...

I love this one.....so cute!!!! Congrats on going to Summer CHA..wish I could come!!!

Keep cool and I know what you mean about boys driving you batty....mine are truly on summer overload!!!

Have a great one!!!

Saren said...

Love your blog pinky!!! Thanks for sharing. Where do you get your Helmar adhesive?

Unknown said...

I get mine locally in The Scrap Room in Lebanon TN but there are many online stores

Lorraine said...

You are very impressive, Lady Pink!