Thursday, June 17, 2010

~A little birdie told me.....

Good morning!!!!
I am so excited this morning....
I got an email from a little birdie last night
that told me I have a BOX coming from Imaginisce
AND.....*here's the fun part*

It is going to have some GOODIES for me to give
away on my blog!!!!!!!!!!!


From the NEW Birthday Bash Collection!!!!

I don't know what exactly yet...but this is a preview of
the super fun line! I am so excited!!!!!!
Plus what could be better then a GIVEAWAY TOO!!!!!
So stay tuned and head over to the Imaginisce Blog

Because today they are GIVING away the entire collection
*I think* or most of it anyways to some lucky readers!!!

I am so excited because this line looks so fun!
*Hope the mailman comes today!*
So I can take photos and figure out what I
am giving away this week!!!!! WOOHOO!

Thanks Imaginisce!

Oh and here is their blog for their giveaway too!
IMAGINISCE BLOG

~I am off to tend to my pink nose LOL
I had a little sun yesterday.
It's funny, I am a baseball mom and should be fine
but yesterday it caught me anyways.

~Have a great day everyone!~
I hope one of my readers wins!!!!!!!
~Pinky~

10 comments:

Manhattan Mandie said...

LOVE this new line! I think it's so perfect for anyone's birthday! Can't wait to get my hands on some :) Hope your pink nose fades quickly!

Tkat said...

thanks for the heads up! this collection would be wonderful to win!!! :) have a fabulous day! :)

Connie Mercer said...

So cool!!!!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

How fun.... I love getting packages in the mail.

Tona said...

This looks like a great line. I especially like those rolled paper candles.
I hope you box of goodies arrives soon. Enjoy!

Brittney said...

This new collection looks like it'd be so fun to play with!

Angie said...

hey girly, i love that line. i have some b-day pics that would go well. i cant waite to see what you come up with. have a good weekend. happy scrappin!

Angie said...

it's me again. I just wnat to say thanks for the nice comment. you made my night. and i was having a pretty bad one. your so sweet. have a good night!

Dayna said...

How exciting!! I just love that new Birthday line, it's too cute!!!

Kim. said...

These look absolutely delightful, can't wait to see what you get.
Kim xXx