Saturday, June 19, 2010

~Card making time again?~

Good morning, Happy Saturday!!!!
I took a blog break yesterday to spend
the day with my boys at the pool.
Wow I am a toasted marshmallow LOL

I love buying the full paper packs from Cosmo Cricket
because the front sheet of paper
the one that shows what's inside, it perfect for
making cards! All those delicious scraps.
If you know me you know I dread the card making,
I always feel like they are not quite good enough.
And this month is a double whammy for me
Not only 2 Father's Day cards but also hubby has
a birthday and we had 4 parties to attend!
I might have to start making cards from sketches
to save myself some pain! LOL

Here is the front page of the Cosmo Cricket Crafting Kits
see those strips of paper? How I used them on the Father's Day
card? and the long strips of squares I used on hubby's
birthday card? Perfect for cards!!! It's like a FREE sheet of paper!

That's all for me today, I need to get baking for
Father's Day and we have a birthday party
plus hubby is signing up for softball tonight!

I hope you have a great summer...
*fingers crossed my Imaginisce box comes today!*
If it does I will have a giveaway tomorrow!

~Thank YOU for stopping by to say hi~
~Every night I sit down and read your comments~
~Have a great day~
~Pinky~

13 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Great cards! Love how you used the pattern papers!

Ziggyeor said...

Great cards Pinky! You do well on them even though you don't think so ;)

I do the same thing with the BG paper packs!

Suzy said...

What a good idea! I know I've been savin' those cover sheets for a reason! LOL

Tona said...

You don't give yourself enough credit. I think your cards are great!

Susan S said...

nice cards!! I love when we "find" embellies and paper from odd places - I look for patterns inside envelopes I open at work. Some of those make great accents on cards.

Leah l'Orange said...

ooooohhhh, C! they're SO cute! i love the Joyride line, and you have NOTHING to worry about because these cards are fABBY! xo

Kelly Massman said...

Great card! I like to use the packaging too!

Dayna said...

Gorgeous cards Pinky!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Angie said...

Those cards came out nice. I like them. well have a good sunday.

ShoppingTamii said...

I think your cards are awesome! And I love using sketches to do cards...I sometimes use card sketches, but quite often I take a page sketch and adjust for a card. But then again, I am a sketch junkie and have trouble working without them anymore ;)

pdrnc said...

So clever to use the cover for the strips. I've thrown out so many of them. DANG!

Lorraine said...

Wow that's lovely and very creative...came from Deb's blog, wow

Kim. said...

Great cards Pinky, love those papers and extras.
Kim xXx