Wednesday, June 2, 2010

~Hump Day #2 Reveal!~

Happy Hump day my friends!
Is the week going fast for ya??
I know it is for me!

Hopefully tomorrow I will have some fun aquarium
pictures to share....as we are headed out to the aquarium
this morning...the kids are tickled PINK!

Here is my second reveal for SFTIO and
the June Kit, the emotion for this hot kit is ANGER
So I dug deep and found my anger.

It was hard this time because I finally feel so peaceful inside.
But there is always residue to be washed away.
It seems like each time I scrap a page
with anger or strong emotions, I feel a little bit cleaner
and I wash away a little more dirt in my heart.
Maybe one day it will be pure and clean like
I want it to be :)
Aren't these chipboard flames FLIPPING AWESOME??!
I have some techniques and small tutorials
Exclusive to SFTIO and they are called
Exclusive Content.
You have to check them out on the SFTIO board!

OK I am off to have fun with my babies!
~Thank for popping by~
~Pinky~

8 comments:

Heather said...

Amazing layout! I love how you can just put it all out there! Those flames are awesome!

Sherry -Aunt Elmo- said...

oh how I can relate to this one...

I admire your ability to put you emotions on paper. I'm scared to do it but hope someday to make that leap!

Thank you for sharing so much of you!

MoMo sprnany said...

Again it's a brilliant lo! I adore the brutal honesty!

Ziggyeor said...

Love this LO! Those flames are awesome too ;)

Your dog is doing well but any fears that it would make me want a dog are pretty much gone now ;D

deb famularo said...

Okay, I think I need to buy me this kit. I need to vent about who has pissed me off! And there's a LONG list - starting with my butt at the top!!! Getting it out on paper, that's amazing. And I know it will help me, thank you once again girl! xoxo

chignon said...

Pinky, you are a very brave woman to share your emotional pages! Scrapbooking can be therapy! TFS, you are a beautiful woman.

Kim. said...

You are just so creative, to come up with this page for the emotions you are feeling is great and those flames are wonderful.
Have a great day out with your precious boys.
Kim xXx

~HappyScrappinMama~ said...

Great LO! I LOVE THOSE FLAMES!!! Thanks so much for sharing!