Monday, June 21, 2010

~More Paris Creativity Fun and a BLOG HOP!~

Good morning!

I finished my Travel Flip Book
this weekend for my girlfriend.
Like I said before she is a Hello Kitty loving,
fashion fun, trendy friend so I thought this
would be perfect for her.

This is the back cover.
This is the inside back cover page (my favorite)

This is the front cover
I used so much tulle for glitzy glamour.
More pages
Not my favorite but I wanted to leave room
for her pictures :)
All pink and girly!
Hard to believe this is how the
book began!! I know I want to make more
in vintage and other styles.
There were a couple more pages but
I wanted to leave room to share the Clear Scraps
Scavenger Hunt Blog Hop
with y'all today!!!!!! Be sure to check into the blog hop!
http://clearscraps.typepad.com/

Clear Scraps will have great prizes for this one!

Yesterday was a lovely day at home.
Watching Andrew and the boys work on the
nesting boxes for the chickens and
the boys found some frogs in the pool! hehe
We stayed home and enjoyed relaxing,
it was a nice change.
This week is hubby's birthday so we
will be back in full swing!

Have a great Monday!
~THANK YOU for popping by!~
~Pinky~




8 comments:

deb famularo said...

This album is absolutely adorable Pinky!!!!! I L-O-V-E it!!! Hope yor hubby has a wonderful birthday! xOxO deb

Kelly Massman said...

Happy birthday to your husband! Love your album? Are you going to really make us HUNT for how many chickens you have ;-) ?

Angie said...

What an awsome book. it's too cute! have an awsome day and a happy b-day to your hubby.

Tona said...

What a fun project. I'm sure your friend will love it.
Glad to hear that you had some relaxing family time.
Happy Birthday to Andrew.

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

This album turned out FABULOUS!! I would totally use this!!
I am going to break down and get me some Paris Creativity stuff - - all you girls are ROCKIN IT!

Jona Panesa said...

hey girl, loved your new blog header!

Lorraine said...

I have to say you are very creative, and being a resume consultant, consulting when I feel like it, I have to say that your resume blew me away...you're very very talented...
and everything on your blog, gets my creative juices flowing...good girl!

Anonymous said...

Great travel album, she'll love it! And the little frog is so cute.