Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hey, hey it's Tuesday and she is back to scrapping!~

Good morning my friends,
I took yesterday off because my boys are officially
*SICK*, so I spent the day at the Dr.'s office and it
was our last days with hubby's parents.
They left at 7:30am this morning....what am I thinking??
NAP TIME!! LOL

I wanted to share a few pictures of the Aquarium we visited,
the in laws were generous and gave us a MEMBERSHIP
so we can take the boys all year long! It was so fun.
They just loved it and we will be going all year!
I will be sitting down and reading my manual though,
to find the best settings for aquarium shots.
I knew that manual would come in handy some time!
Next time I will be prepared, we plan on going
again in a few weeks, it is only like 1hr 45 min away.
A rare shot of hubby smiling too! :) My men!

Now for scrappy fun!
Remember that Helmar partnered up with Scrap-tastic this month?
This is another layout I made, it's from my little man's 8th
birthday, I snapped this shot while they were blowing up balloons.
I made the "candles" from rolled paper and twine.
I also used that pretty Mist on the background to blend it all.
I love the mist because it really helps to blend the colors.
The Helmar 450 works great for rolling paper!
Have I blabbed on enough today? I think so LOL
I am off to clean, do laundry, take a nap
and have some me and my boy time!

I loved the company and we had a great time, but I
am ready for our normal days again :)

I will be back tomorrow....I have some prizes and fun coming,
just need to get myself organized and ready!

~Thank YOU for popping by~
~Have a great Tuesday~
~Pinky~

8 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

Great photos and lovely scrapbook page! Love your candles.

Hope the boys feel better soon.

MoMo sprnany said...

Looks like you had a blast at he Aquarium! It will be wonderful to take many trips there this year! I adore this lo! Love the way you layered the pics and those candles are ingenious!

Connie Mercer said...

looks like you had a fun time!!!

Kelly Massman said...

Cool LO and I love your photos!

Heather said...

Great pictures and I love the layout!

Jocelyn said...

Great pics...looks like FUN!!

Oh what a Fabby LO....love!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy that nap!!!

Manhattan Mandie said...

Love those photos! I need to figure out aquarium settings on my camera too.... we joined the aquarium this year when I did the math and figured out we could spend $80 to spend one day there or for $120 we could go when ever we wanted for the whole year!

Kim. said...

This is a great layout, love the capture of the photo. Wow what a lovely gift from your in laws, we get to spend alot of time at aquariums as my husband cleans out the shark tanks - he is a scuba diving instructor lol and I love being there it is so tranquil and can be very theraputic for my ms and possibly your husbands.
Kim xXx