Wednesday, March 21, 2012

~My Long Beautiful Road & Sweet Friends~

Good morning my friends,

While we are in the midst of spring break and 86 degree days here in TN,
I took time out in my craft room to create this week.

Ok it's mostly hiding from the boys LOL
I created this layout "My Long Beautiful Road", with some
snapshots I took a month ago. Hubs called me at 6am and said "Hurry
go to the railroad tracks and fields and take photos!"
It was a beautiful frosty wonderland. He knows me so well.
Anyways this railroad shot really gave me some reflection on my life this year.
The lessons I am learning as I get older.
Journaling: As I approach 40 I see now that people who want to
find fault with you, are insecure and not always worth the pain they
bring to your life. If they choose to see you as a bad person you cannot
fix their choice no matter how much kindness or love you give to them.
Just let the insecurity go~
You cannot blame yourself for others insecurities.
Treasure those who love you for your kindness & love.
I used the amazing Samantha Walker papers, and the sweet
Purple Cows Punch to make the banner. :)
Here is the original photo I took. Such a fantastic morning
it really gave me so much to think about and gave me such inner peace.
Oh and I wanted to show you a couple shots I took yesterday!
Miss P is going to be in a pageant and we needed a head shot,
she did not want to sit still for anything LOL but I did get some
cute candid shots of her. :)


Isn't she precious, it was a sweet day.
What a blessing she is in my life.
I am so blessed to be surrounded by sweet little girls and
some amazing boys too. It's going to be a fantastic summer!!!
Cannot wait for the picnics, park trips, and parties.
I think this sun is really helping my mood LOL
Happy Hump Day my friends!!!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Dawnll said...

Oh my goodness such true words. People are always going to be jealous or have their own insecurities...don't let negative people pull you down.
LOVE this picture and it is perfect for this layout
Thanks for sharing.
Love the pic with that sweetie and the chick-just precious.

Drayia said...

Great LO Pinky, love the Journalling, so true. Miss P such a cutie, and yes trying to get those little ones to sit and look at the camera is crazy right now.

Ziggyeor said...

Beautiful pictures. I love your LO and those papers too.
Hope you're having fun with the boys though. I was wondering if they were out on Spring Break.
Ms. P is too cute.

Unknown said...

Oh....that little girlie is too cute!

Kelly Sas said...

Beautiful pictures and I love that banner. It is too bad we don't know what we do when we are young, but thank God we learn it before we are old!

Jona Panesa said...

loved the page and she is really so cute. Did you made her hair pieces? by the way, congrats on making the Trinity paper arts. I'm sure you are going to rock those papers!