Saturday, March 3, 2012

~Wishing You A Beautiful Day~

Good morning crafty friends,
well after yesterday's super windy crazy day, I am
shocked I was able to get any pictures.

I did finish this card for my class on March 11th.
It's right here in TN, at The Scrap Room.
These new Send It Clear Cards and so fun, I love them!
I used the Pink By Design stamps and the class will be 3 cards
total. Just check out yestetday's post to see the other 2.
I am hoping the fields are dry enough to practice today,
my boys are itching to get outside. It was nearly 80 yesterday but
not without the price of tornadoes.
I grabbed the kids from school at 11am.

Ok I am off to clean up and check the field...
Have a beautiful weekend my friends. ♡♡♡♡
Photobucket

3 comments:

Drayia said...

Very pretty, did you emboss it first with a cuttlebug folder and then use stickles to make the butterflies pop?
Found some acrylic cards with CTMH not sure if the are Clearscraps but getting them to try all the wonderful tips you have shown here on your blog.

{VICKI} said...

Wishing you a beautiful day too!

Ziggyeor said...

I love these cards and the ones you did yesterday too. Sorry the tattoo lady flaked. I hope you can find someone else to do as good Hello Kitty for your other tats.