Sunday, March 25, 2012

~Bright Sunshiny Day Acrylic Card~

Good morning my friends,

This week Clear Scraps and Pink Paislee are partnering up for some
creative fun, and this is what I ended up making. :)
The Heart Send It Clear Card and the cool Pink Paislee
Prairie Hill collections with touches of the Indigo Blue.
I love the patterns and colors...made me smile the whole time!
I also used the Glitter Liner and Pearl Pen from Viva Decor.
And a lace doily I had one hand from a Tally Scrapper kit a long
time ago, I think it was from Kaiser Craft.
I love the denim look and this is how the card looks
open of you are as confused as I was the first time around LOL
Fun stuff, be sure to stop by the Clear Scraps blog and the Pink Paislee
blog all week long, I am sure they will have prizes too! WOOT!~
Have a wonderful weekend my friends,
I am off to Mt. Juliet to teach a class today.

Photobucket

No comments: