Thursday, March 1, 2012

~Making Cards & Pedicures!~

Good morning my friends,

The craft room was calling me yesterday in between all the dang tornado
watches! I snuck into my craft room after lunch with friends,
and played with the fun Scraptastic Club March Kit.
I love these colors!! Welcome Spring, time to catch up on card
making anyways, I love having a box around for special occasions.
Normally I would make layouts but the cards are calling my name~
This line was so fun to make birthday cards.
Today I am going to sit down and make another layout.
I love the Authentique paper line.
After card making and getting the kids settled I went with
the girls to get a pedicure. It was the best pedicure I have ever had
except look at my toes? LOL Those are supposed to be zebra stripes.
Hayley's toes looked amazing,
Jennifer's toes rocked...
Then there are my crazy toes LOL
Hayley's tattoo on her foot makes me want one too.
Not an Indian...but a tattoo LOL
Can you tell we are all dying for some spring??
Now today I am off to work on my upcoming Clear Scraps
Send It Clear Card class. The layout might have to wait
I think I need a new printer this week, mine is on it's last leg.
Poor printer came with me from Oregon, it's nearly 7 years old now.

DON'T FORGET to enter yesterday's giveaway!!!
THANK YOU for stopping by! I love seeing the comments and
chatting with ya. ♡♡♡♡♡

Photobucket

5 comments:

Pink Cricut said...

Such a cute line- love those colors and those stick people! Sorry about your toes-- but at least they are PINK!

Drayia said...

Love the colours in that kit, very cute. Pinky there is a neat nail polish product on the market you would love. It takes two steps but it does this neat crackle to your nails. My girl friend has it and did her nails in pink and black, and you could do all your toes with it.

Ziggyeor said...

cute cards! Love the toes though that's a loose interpretation of zebra stripes.
My poor toes will need something done to them.

Kelly Sas said...

Great card. I love Authentic also. I have always wanted to get a tattoo ring on one of my toes. A great tattoo artist told me it would just keep wearing down and I would have to get it touched up all the time. So I have decided against it. Maybe when I get really, really old and then I won't have to worry about touch ups! LOL

{VICKI} said...

love the b-day card
and WOW---cute toes!!!!!!!!!