Tuesday, March 13, 2012

~Hot Stuff Altered Box + Winner!~

Good morning my friends,

I altered this box for CHA and never got around to sharing it.
It was one of my Momenta projects with their new velvety paper.
I have had this box for like 3 years, I was happy to finally use it.
I love the hot pink animal print too~
I just covered the whole thing, then added the tulle.
The alphabet was a part of Momenta too, so much fun~
Ok on to the class winner- I wish I could it away to everyone....
But the winner is...
Blogger Janet Zeppa said...
Please email or Facebook me your email, so I can set you up.
Anyone else wanting to take the class is welcome, it is online, and you
can check in at your convenience.
Happy Tuesday, I am off to get my boys to school, and see if
my youngest needs to see the Dr. today, poor kid is sick again.
Thanks for popping by!!♡♡♡

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

Cute box. I think I recognize it ;)

Sorry the boy is sick, I hope everyone gets healthy soon.

Dot said...

Congrats Janet!
Hope the boys feel better!

jperr said...

I love the saying you have on the card.
Jocelan

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! LOVE those papers and that tulle on the top! FAB JOB!