Thursday, March 22, 2012

~Cards & Hunger Game SVG *Free*~


Good morning my friends,
I cannot believe it is already Thursday and Spring Break is almost over!
It just flew by, yesterday we hit the library and yard work, I
capped off the day out to dinner with the girls. Fun times....

Anyways I made these cards this week.
Two Kanban cards, I have more projects coming too! Been a great
creative week so far.
This one I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the card shape,
and added the cool KanBan accents.
And this one I just whipped up because I loved the zebra animal print.

I also wanted to share part of the Hunger Game SVG's I am working on.
This is the arrow.


I am working on the bird and ring, I have the ring but not downloaded
for sharing yet, I promise by this weekend!!

Anyways that is it for me today, I have a few projects to share in the
next few days including a blog hop with many prizes, so stay tuned!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Drayia said...

Great shaped card, love that image of the woman. Enjoy that last couple of days of spring break.

Kelly Sas said...

I saw your card somewhere else on the internet - or was it FB? Anyway I really liked it then and still do now!
Enjoy the rest of Spring Break Pinky with the boys...

Christa said...

Super gorgeous Pinky! LOve the whole retro feel, so glam.

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

This is such a cool idea! The frame is gorgeous. :)
Cheers,
Susan

Lisamariemlt said...

love love love your creations
gonna download your files
those earrings rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!