Thursday, January 7, 2010

~Are you going to CHA in Anehiem? Check out the Purple Cows Booth!~

I won't be going this year :(
But I will be at CHA Chicago this summer!
Meanwhile, I wanted to share this icube panel project that will
be at CHA in California in a couple weeks!

All of us Cow Girls decorated out very own icube panel
to be displayed at CHA!
I am so excited, I have projects going to CHA!!! How fun is that?!
It's a special week, I am very happy.

I decided on my panel I would cut up, yes CUT UP a painting I did
First I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist,
then I added Hambly rub-on owls and made my own embellishments to it
Then I misted it again so it would all match up.
And I glued it down (I used HELMAR 450 WET glue!) It rocks BTW!

It is so hard to photograph such an orange and red piece, but
you get the idea, I was also told my Display Box would be at CHA too!
So if you are going...stop at Purple Cows and take a picture with it! :)
hehehe, I can live vicariously through you!

I really do love painting, I cannot wait to paint some more.
I have 2 more I have finished and need to photograph.
Well, off to prepare for another snow day, we have terrible
ice right now, so it's going to be a long day in the house with the boys
~Have a GREAT Friday!~
~Thanks for stopping by and all your support~
~Pinky~

8 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

I love the cut up painting and the embelishments you've added! So much more you ;)

Jingle said...

That looks fantastic!

Kray said...

Very pretty! I will have to scraplift this one

Boohoo! I would love to go to Anehiem as I am only 3 hours away, but can't as I am not a distributer....it would be so much fun to see all the stuff.

Heather said...

Thanks so much for the comment on my cards. You made my day! I totally admire your work and your attitiude in general. I love that you aren't afraid to say what you feel!

Katie and Team said...

this is amazing reminds me of Nightmare Before Christmas very whimsical indeed. Kind of matches the one I did for myself for New Years

melody said...

girl ~ your paintings are so kewl and so unique! such a pleasure seeing your talents!

hugz
melody

Brenda said...

WOW!!! You did an amazing job!How awesome to be on display at CHA Pinky!!
hugs
Brenda

HeatherC said...

I am going to Chicago as well!!! We definitely need to plan something!!