Saturday, December 6, 2008

~We have a winner~

I didn't really scrap yesterday at all, BUT I did sew. I have one of these for ME and i get it out every Christmas. IN fact I am due to make myself a new one this year I think! hehe
I love making these, in fact Christmas is my favorite time of year to sew. It's so fun and creative.
Oh and if you look below I did pick a winner from Random.org.
LOVE random.org!


We have a WINNER! and here is the list in random order from Random.org
Oh and for the second name...I will be sending another PRIZE OUT! WOOHOO!

There were 45 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

  1. Dolores
  2. joan
  3. connie
  4. Tracy
  5. jennyb
  6. peperpotts
  7. colleen
  8. robin
  9. aymee
  10. pattiB
  11. polinka
  12. justjess
  13. Jillene
  14. Georgina
  15. bonniewoman
  16. illyse
  17. adrienne
  18. browyn
  19. letsscrapDT
  20. Liz
  21. marla
  22. barb
  23. kristi
  24. scrappinmom3
  25. kray
  26. Jocelyn
  27. roxann
  28. Jingle
  29. kimmie
  30. michele
  31. ariel
  32. casie
  33. deann
  34. Mandyannie
  35. nikki
  36. tona
  37. tracey
  38. karin
  39. scrappydoo
  40. jennmom
  41. cee
  42. abby
  43. scrapthatpaper
  44. marie
  45. Alyssa

Timestamp: 2008-12-06 15:29:23 UTC


Have a beautiful weekend!

Dolores and Joan, please email me your address's!!!!!

~Pinky~

9 comments:

Holly said...

Very cute! Your talent continues to amaze me.

Jillene said...

Congrats to the winner!!

Little Miss said...

Wow Cristal, that dress is amazing!

Karin Leveillee said...

Congrats to the winners.

Very cute dress Pinky.

Bamabel said...

Cute dress! I would love one in red and white! I could look like Mrs. Claus...hee hee! ;) Hope yall have fun today getting a tree. Try to stay bundled up gf! Hope you are feeling a bit better too! Love ya!

Bamabel said...

Oh, and Congrats the winners! Yay for yall!

Kray said...

Congrats gals! Cristal...very pretty dress...I want one in black and blue (no pun intended)

RobinV said...

That is so cute. LOVE it. Are you selling these????

Liz said...

Congrats ladies! Your stuff is great! Hope you have fun creating with them!