Sunday, December 28, 2008

~Spoiled Sunday~

Ever have one of those days where you just KNOW and FEEL how blessed you are?


OK I am officially spoiled from Leslie's kits! LOL
I went to scrap on my own and this is what I came up with, or maybe
it is because I am still in Christmas mode and not Thanksgiving.
Every Thanksgiving and Christmas, we get out our "red goblets"
or red "goblins" as my son calls them.
and our pretty snowman plates.
My son is just enamored by the red goblets, he freaks out...insisting they be filled with ice water immediately! I am so scared he will break them but for 2 years now....
they have managed to survive LOL
It is so cute and definitely one of our family traditions.
I think I will journal it all on the back of the LO.
This one was so minimal.

I found a super deal at Micheal's yesterday! Man, Oh man!
FaLaLa Tiny alphas for 1.50!
I am going back to buy more today so I can RAK them out!
So look for some fun tiny alphas next week! WOOHOO!

Ohhh....and a winner for those fun PINK Rain Dots!!
Blogger Marilyn said...

Woo Hoo Pinky!!!! Way to go! I can't imagine how excited you must be, I am excited for you!

December 27, 2008 4:09 PM

Marilyn PLEASE send me your address!

Thanks for coming by everyone else.

As always I wish I had 50 packages to give away.


Have a beautiful day

~Pinky~




6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pinky, thanks so much! I will email you my address!

Those goblets are so cool looking! Thanks for sharing with us!

scrappin_mom3 said...

Congrats to Marilyn and for the RAK and congrats to you for the publications...4 LO's that is just awesome!! I haven't been on the computer since before Christmas so this is the first I've had a chance to check in on everyone's blogs!! Hope you and the family had a very Merry Christmas!!

scrappin_mom3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

We used goblets as a kid on the holidays too and it always made me feel like such a grown up. Now that I'm grown, they still do. (I don't get out much--can you tell?!) I love your LO's since I get to see a little more of your family each time.

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

ooooooooooo very nice!!!!

Bamabel said...

Congrts Marilyn!

Hey Cristal! I had to drop by to see what's new. I got so behind bloggin' while we were in AL. Love all you've been up to gf! Keep up the great work! Hope yall had a wonderful holiday! Talk with ya soon! Love ya!