Tuesday, December 2, 2008



These are just a couple cards I made from the kit at Treasured Scrapbooking.
The first one is a Gift Card Holder, see the cute little envelope on the front?
And the second one takes me back to grade school with the little folded fan tree.
I used to make those in church all the time and fan myself on hot days.....
This kit was 23.95
here is the link if your interested.
Click me
IN celebration of DECEMBER 1st and the NEW DT yesterday I put up a
PASS THE RAK game in Treasured Scrapbooking!
Where you steal the RAK from the last person until a preset time
and whoever is left holding it wins!
OMG it was too funny and had 29 pages when all was said and done!
Now that is what one little package a Thickers will do to crafters! LOL It was a blast!
Other than that it is a BRISK 23 degrees today in
Middle Tennessee and yes I am FREEZING hehe

Still sick and family is sick too!
But it is that time of year.
I need to scrap today, I have to produce 3 never seen LO's and one tutorial.

OHHHH AND on December 14th My Acrylic Class will be up on Scrapbook Heaven!
ALL 16 videos will be made public then! WOOHOO!

Well, I am cloudy and dopey today, sorry if I seem out of it, I am LOL
Have a beautiful Day
~Pinky~

18 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love the cards! We too are sick in this family also. I am off to the pulmonary doctor because of the cough and asthma! Please stay well and take care of the yourself and the family!!!! Got the tutorials, love them!!!

Jingle said...

Love these! They are SO stinking cute! Great designs!

scrappin_mom3 said...

I LOVE that gift card holder card--super cute Cristal!! Hope you get to feeling better--I'm a sickie too!! The only difference is you are producing some great work while sick, I, on the other hand, cannot seem to produce anything!! Guess my head is to clogged!! LOL!! Try to have a good one!

scrappin_mom3 said...

Yeah, it totally sucks a$$--being sick that it!!LOL!

Anonymous said...

Those are great cards and I love the gift card holder on the front !!!

For being sick - your sure kicking butt !!! lol remember to rest.

Jillene said...

LOVE the cards!! Very cute!!

Georgina said...

super cute cards. love the fan fol =).. Hope you start feeling better soon Cristal.. being a sick mommy SUCKS!! we aren't allowed to get sick.. LOl take care =)

java diva said...

Drink some coffee! I hope your back to yourself soon!
I have never seen a fan folded Christmas tree, that is so cool! TFS

Just Jess said...

Beautiful cards pinky!

Anonymous said...

They look great!
Merry Christmas

Tona said...

Love those cards. That tree is just too cute!
Hope everybody starts feeling better soon.

just lisa said...

hope you feel better Cristal! love your cards and that cute little accordion tree too!!

So happy I won the Pass the Rak over at TS - you are the best!!;-)

Laurajean said...

Look at you....already posted both days in December...I finally updated, especially after browsing your and Cherrie's blogs and BOTH of you had already posted you TS stuff...YOU go girls ;) I love that acrylic class that you are doing....so pretty ;) Love all the layouts girl, you are so inspiring!!!

Kray said...

Love the cards! Hope you and your family will feel better soon!

Holly said...

Love the cards.

So sorry you are sick. Hope each of you are feeling better soon. This is such a hard time of year to be feeling crummy. Take care and make sure you are getting some rest inbetween all you fabulous projects!

Bamabel said...

Beautiful cards gf! Hope yall are on the mend! I am starting to feel better. I can't wait for all of us to be well again! Can't wait to see what else you create! Hugs!

Jenny B in Indy said...

Hmmmm.. I don't know how to email ya about this so, just go to my blog.. Are you kidding. I flippin' LOOOOOVE it!!!
YOU ROCK!!!! ;)

A Soldier Girl said...

I love your cards girl .. love them..hope you been good and hope your holiday has been awesome.