Friday, December 19, 2008

~Frisky Friday~

Are my boys full of personality...or what??
I ADORE this picture.
Hubby did NOT understand why...Oh why?? Did I have to take 40 shots....I calmly explained...because inevitably only 1 or 2 out of the 40 will even be usable.
And sure enough...I had TWO shots that I could use!
And no we are not the Norman Rockwell painting family....or even the Cleavers, or the Harriets (yea getting old school on ya aren't I?! I mean who under 50 BUT me remembers Ozzie and Harriet??)
But we are happy, and my children are not the quiet timid boys, they are active, crazy, happy and these are the moments I TREASURE!


Oh and for Scrappy schtuff, I made this memory box from
Kit 2 for my DT work at Treasured Scrapbooking.
I do not know what to do with it. But it was fun to make!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
~Pinky~

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember Ozzy and Harriet and Im your age so dont feel bad. Totally understand the picture thing - I do it with my nephews all the time!!!

The memory box is awesome !!!!

Meg said...

I love the picture!

And I just noticed your banner at the top... did you know my Livejournal name is Craftybitch? lol

Just Jess said...

Great pic of your boys! Still have to wrangle my kiddos into some Christmas pics too- just waiting for the snotty nose thing to be over haha Seriously their noses are all red and raw :) kids!

connie said...

I love the picture! Your box is so pretty and would make a great teacher gift.

Tona said...

Love the picture of the boys!

Bamabel said...

I love the memory box!!! So cute!

The boys are so funny! Love the pic!

have a good weekend gf!

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

I remember! :) I loved all the old shows. You don't see them much anymore...

Ann Arbogast said...

That's the best thing about digital cameras. Take all the pics your heart desires, keep only the good ones. Save the bad ones also. :)
Your boys are beautiful. Merry Christmas!

Georgina said...

what a great picture of the boys!! LOL too cute!! -- I love the memory box --it's gorgeous.. (BTW, I remember all those 'old' shows too =) used to wtch 'em all.. how 'bout Father Knows best.. I loved that one too =) LOL

Anonymous said...

When I was 9 I had a crush on Ricky Nelson,not realizing he had kids my age and older...lol I loved to watch Ozzie & Harriet.
The pic of the boys is great!

SuzanneRenee said...

great card Cristal! And your boys are too cute!!!!

Tracey Taylor said...

I just love this photo!!

Merry Christmas to you, too :)

Mokihana said...

I love that photo because it's so dang full of personality!

Mardi said...

That is one beautiful memory box. Love your boys! Ozzy and Harriet, not under 50, ssssh, I loved that show!

Jocelyn said...

Love the pics of the boys and these are the best shots! Love the memory box! Have a great weekend!

Holly said...

How great are those boys! Such a good looking bunch. They look like so much fun.

Nikki said...

What a fab picture of the boys!

Anonymous said...

did you make they matching pj's? cause if you did, that is so cool. miss you!

scrappin_mom3 said...

What an awesome pic of your boys!! And that memory box is just fab!! Love it!