Thursday, December 18, 2008

~A Happy Thursday~


Sunday we TRIED and TRIED to see Santa but to no avail.
So instead of making an "I saw Santa" LO I made this one. Hahaha

But I had fun making it and it had been quite a few days since I had last scrapped.
Scrapping really has become a therapy for me for sure!
It's like I NEED it to relax some days and I feel so happy when I am done.
Energized even....so does that mean I am addicted??
Is Scrap my drug of choice??hehe
Well, it could be worse!

I also received my January Kit for TS today and WOW am I excited! It is beautiful!
I cannot wait to crack into this bad boy!
Well, I am off to spend the morning with my son at school and have breakfast.
He is so darn excited and honestly so am I.
I am nervous too because I am not sure where to go or what to do.
Having been home schooled, school always feels like jail to me.
Wish me luck!

Merry Christmas to everyone, oh and Adrienne your package was mailed yesterday!
~Pinky~

14 comments:

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

No, I'm not jealous and curious about the TS kit. Not at all! ;) Have fun at breakfast! Sounds sweet!

Tracey said...

This is a fantastic layout!!! Merry Christmas to you!!

Nikki said...

lovely job on the LO. so funny too.

Anonymous said...

Love the title for the LO!!!
Have a great breakfast !!!

scrappin_mom3 said...

Love that LO and what a great title!! Have fun with your son at school!!

Bamabel said...

Have fun at school today gf! Love the LO!!!

HeatherQ said...

Very cute page!!!

Anonymous said...

The page is too cute, sure hope you had a good time at breakfast! Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I hope breakfast went well and I love your LO! I love all the colors and Ralphie in the middle of it all.

Georgina said...

OMGosh!! FANTABULOUS LO! hee hee.. I love it!!! =)

Holly said...

Cute LO!

Kray said...

Such a great job.....love it!

Mardi said...

Great LO, you are so creative!

Carla said...

That is such a cute lay out!