Monday, December 29, 2008



Every year I make my FIL a card and struggle with it more than any layout LOL
It's the whole card and masculine thing.
But I am happy with it. I used the Kit #2 from last month at Treasured Scrapbooking.

I will be mailing out prizes for Just Scrappin' and this blog tomorrow.
I have them packaged and ready to go.

I just cannot believe it is almost 2009.
I am ready scrap-wise but everything else...well I just need a few more days! LOL
I did start cleaning my scrap room which technically should be called my Pig Stye,
until last night
Hubby was a doll and took down all my decorations...woohoo...getting clean and ready for the New Year!

Thanks for stopping by
~Pinky~

11 comments:

Jingle said...

This is a cute card! I think the red and cream work really well with the touches of black for a masculine card!

Tona said...

That is a very cute card. I always find it harder to make "man" cards. I got everything "undecorated" yesterday so today it's clean, clean,clean!

Karen Brooks said...

I really like this card!!! I have to make a masculine teen one in the next few days and am stumped - this may be a good style for that one too!!

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

that is a nice card!
i have a hard time with boyish cards too... and with making prezzies for boys... i don't know why.

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love it and think it works very well for a FIL card.

Dustanne said...

I so love your hair!!!!!!!!!!!!
My kind of gal...pink is my fave colour!
Love the card......by the way, I 'know' ya from Jen's forum (a page at a time)

scrappin_mom3 said...

I know the feeling of making men cards...I really stink at them, they always just seem to need more "dazzle", but I really yours!! I'm gonna have to remember this one when I have to do my FIL birthday card and my husbands!

Jocelyn said...

Cute card, but I have one question, can I borrow Hubby!!!! I need major help getting us this stuff down!!!! I am way too tired to tackle it and now we are calling for bad weather!!!! Wishing you a wonderful New Year! I need to clean out my scrap room too and my New Year will contain, using what I have in that room!!!

GRIST72 said...

I think this is a cute/wonderful card for the masculine gender. I like the red/cream/black theme...but being a 'true' GA girl, I think red/white/black are pretty good also. You are a very talented creator. Thanks for sharing with us.

Evanda

Holly said...

I'm with you on the whole "guy card" thing. I can never find the right thing either... and I'm just buying them.

What a dear hubby to take things down for you.

Jillene said...

I hope that you and your family have a Happy New Year!!