Monday, December 8, 2008

~Good day today~


Today is a good day.
You might be wondering what this is....let, me explain.
It seems a couple places want to publish my Layouts!
SO I needed to make my first "Out for Publication" Picture to replace the Layout from other sites while it is being published, Pretty cool huh??
So far it has just been online magazines and places on the web,
but my goal for next year is to be in a real paper magazine.

I am excited today because my acrylic LO will be published next month...WOOHOO!
(more details later).
Well off to bake today and sew again.
Just thought I would share in the excitement.
Have a beautiful day and thank YOU for stopping by to see me!
~Pinky~

17 comments:

Liz said...

ohhh Congrats to you! This year has been rough for me so I'll be happy when it's over. When the new year begins I will make some goals for getting pubbed too :) Good luck!

Meg said...

Congrats! Even an online magazine is wonderful :)

Jillene said...

CONGRATS!! That is so AWESOME!!

Karin Leveillee said...

Congrats.... It's always fun to see your stuff published...even if it's online.

You do very nice work, so I'm sure paper publishing is just a matter of time.

Anonymous said...

Congrats you should be sooo proud of yourself. Im been scrappin for 3 years and havent even tried to get published (scared) the more I read of your accomplishements the more encouraged Im getting to try!!!

Nikki said...

congrats girl!!!!

scrappin_mom3 said...

Congrats Cristal--your work is so deserving of being published it's only a matter of time before you the paper, too!! Remember god things come to those who wait!! LOL!!

Tona said...

Congratulations! How wonderful that these great things continue to happen for you.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Pink! That's awesome!

Bamabel said...

Congrats gf! Love the look of the replacement thingie too though! Love the colors.

I think being published online is cool too, but I want to be in a magazine one day too! I may never make it, but will try. I hope you can get in one! I know you can! Yay!!!

Have fun baking and sewing! Love ya! Hope you are feeling better too! And the rest of the family!

Deanna said...

Congrats girl and I am sure we will be seeing you in magazines in no time!

How did you create that pic... I need to make one and have no idea?

V Colbourne said...

Yay!! Congrats hunny!!

Holly said...

Yipee for you! So cool.

michele said...

so excited for you...so deserving!

aimee said...

way cool! congrats!

Kray said...

Congrats! That is so great!

Pepper said...

congrats on your acrylic album getting published...can't wait to see it!