Monday, December 22, 2008

~FREAKY MONDAY~

Well bless my socks, I had a fun surprise this morning!
I am FREAK OF THE WEEK on ScrapFreak!
One of my favorite sites to play on.
It's relaxed and fun.

I did an interview for it and posted a couple of my Fave Lo's.
Fun stuff! I love my online buddies!

Now today I plan on baking for Christmas Eve and spending some time with my boys.


I did scrap 3 pages and 3 altered items this weekend but it is all for the January DT at Treasured Scrapbooking.
So, no sharing just yet...
Ok maybe one sneak peeK??Or two??

Have a GREAT Day and Merry Christmas!
~Pinky~



9 comments:

Tona said...

The sneak peeks look great & Merry Christmas back at ya!

Tracey said...

Congrats on being Freak of the Week!!

Merry Christmas to you!!

Unknown said...

Oh your peeks look awesome Pink! :D

And Congratulations. I am headin' on over there to check out ScrapFreak!

scrappin_mom3 said...

You tease!!! Congrats on Freak of the Week, and have a Merry Christmas if I don't get to stop back before--gotta kick it into hyper drive and get these gifts finished!! LOL!! One of these years I'll learn to start in July and not 2 weeks before Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! And thanks for the peeks!

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

Hey Freak! :D Congrats! Thanks for the sneak peak! I like what I see!

Anonymous said...

Congrats of your award !!! Those peeks look great - cant wait to see rest

Karen Brooks said...

Congrats you freak!!! LOL Love ya!!! Merry Christmas to you and the family!!!

michele said...

Hey, Freak of the Week! LOL. Congrats! I sure wish I lived closer to you...all those baked goods I could eat at your house.

I can't wait to see the entire sneak peeks.

Happy Holidays, chica!