Thursday, December 4, 2008

~Thankful Thursday~


This is definitely a "THANKFUL" Thursday, I had so many great comments yesterday I just went for the kids and had them point one out!
So here is the winner
Blogger Jillene said...

LOVE this stuff!! PICK ME PICK ME!!

December 3, 2008 10:03 AM


Tally Scrappers had a challenge this week to ONLY use 6 words and just describe your life/feelings/etc.... So I did this Layout lastnight.

My scrap pages are always very therapeutic and it amazes me what comes into my head things I do not think of daily, when I am scrapping.

It almost feels like I go straight down deep into my soul and instantly start reflecting.

The embellishments and everything, I just feel like I am speaking through them. And I always feel so complete and satisfied when I am done. I guess that is just another perk to scrapping! Like there aren't enough already! hehe

Oh and I used the Noel Mignon Home Sweet Home kit for this LO

Delete
OK Jillene, make sure to email me your addy and I will mail this RAK off to ya girl!
Have a beautiful strong Thursday
~Pinky~

13 comments:

Meg said...

Beautiful layout :)

Jillene said...

HOLY FREAKING CRAP!! I just saw my name next to the word WINNER!! It is really possible?! I AM SO EXCITED!! I will e-mail you my address asap!! Thanks!!

The layout looks fabulous!!

Just Jess said...

what a powerful lo. I love how therapeutic scrapping can be.

Sara said...

Still haven't come up with my 6 words...love your layout!

scrappin_mom3 said...

Love that LO girl!! Can I have your illness since you are creating suh wonderful things? LOL!! Just kiddin--you keep it there in TN I'm just feeling like myself today!! Get better!!

V Colbourne said...

This is a fabulous LO. I bet it felt really nice and refreshing once you had it finished!

Georgina said...

gorgeous LO! =)

Bamabel said...

Hope you all will get well soon! I hate it that all of you are so sick! Get plenty of rest too!

Lovely LO! I love all the various elements you added to it! :)

Mardi said...

Oh my goodness, WOW! This is so beautiful!

Jenny B in Indy said...

Love it, chica! Absolutely gorgeous and I love that you scrapped YOU.

Tona said...

Yet another fantastic layout!

Card Creations said...

Too cute!

Kray said...

Congrats Jillene!

Cristal, I love your layout. You are giving me a lot of inspiration!