Saturday, December 13, 2008

~ooooHHH Hear the sleigh bells ringing a ring ring ring-a-ling too


Come on it's LOVELY weather for a sleigh ride together with YOU!~

Ok OK I wish it was! hehehe
I am in a festive mood I tell you what!
I FINALLY Finished decorating my TREE! WOOHOO
...and here is another ornament I made!And in the middle of the crop this weekend, I am BAKING!
So far I have made...Chewy Molasses cookies, Rice Crispy Treats, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Butterscotch Oatmeal cookies, 3 pounds of fudge, Sugar Cookies,
and I have pumpkin butter cooking!
So I am on a roll and plan on taking large plates to all the neighbors!
FUN STUFF! I love Christmas! The holidays make me cheery and so full of love.
Nothing makes me happier then being able to give.
Last year we were in a cramped apt. and had no neighbors or friends...
this year is just so much better!
So have a beautiful day y'all and MERRY CHRISTMAS!


~Pinky~

6 comments:

Karen Brooks said...

I want those cookies!!! Please be my neighbor!!! Love ya and Merry Christmas!!!

Nikki said...

be my neighbor too!!! wow, u sure do get things done.

Ann Arbogast said...

Merry X,mas Pinky. I am going to make X,mas cupcakes tonight. They are early because everyone keeps saying they are waiting for me to make them. They will all be gone come Tuesday. LOL!
But next week the family gets together and decorates the sugar cookies with frosting, sprinkles, and m & m 's. I love seeing my husband decorate the cookies. So funny.

michele said...

I smell the cookies baking all the way here in PA!

Taffy said...

mmmm cookies!! :)

melody said...

you are truly an inspiration pinky! hugs