Saturday, January 15, 2011

♥~Hello Saturday, You Are Loved~♥

Good morning my amazingly talented friends,
you are LOVED by me ♥

I wanted to thank you all for the comments yesterday and clear
up a question repeated all day yesterday...
My favorite color LOL
It is not pink but to be perfectly honest, I have no favorite color
I love so many colors...I cannot decide.

I have a fun layout I made this week.
You know I am trying to fill this 8.5X11 album I have
and I do love making this size.

I have had this picture for a while now and have
been dying to scrap it! I RARELY get the opportunity to scrap a girl,
let alone a baby girl! I might have to send this to her mother :) My SIL.
I used Cosmo Cricket Togetherness line
because this is a Purple Cows project.
You just might see it on the Purple Cows site! :)
I also used my Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro...and speaking of
Glue Arts...I did not know they made a Glue Glider Max!
I am going to have to hunt one down and review it,
see how awesome it is?! Has anyone out there used it?
Let me know, I want to hear~

I am so excited this morning....yesterday I sent in my first
official magazine publication project!

They contacted me on Thursday night.
So, if you want to see it in person you can look in the
June/July issue of the new Cricut Magazine
I hope this is the first of many and it does encourage me to submit!
I have to admit I suck at submitting...but that's going to change now!

Oh and I wanted to thank you all for the fun comments yesterday.
I had a ball reading them and it was a fun post, Imaginisce
really makes me so happy!

~I hope you have a wonderful Saturday,
sending beautiful thoughts your way~
~Pinky~

11 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

I love the layout!! congrats on your first pub!!
Have a great weekend girl!

StampinCathy said...

WOW! Your page is just beautiful. Congrats to you!

Deanna said...

You go girl! Can't wait to see it in there!

joni said...

Congrats on the magazine gig!!! WooHoo!!! You are very talented and I'm so happy for you! This layout is gorgeous!!! TFS!
hugs,
joni

Ziggyeor said...

Aww love the page.

Congrats on getting published!

Drayia said...

What a beautiful picture...I started scrapping years ago doing 8.5x11 pages now I scrap 12x12. I like having more space and being able to include more pics or journaling if I want. I am sure your SIL would love that page. Happy Weekend and congrats on getting published.

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

how sweet! love the little bunnies!! and big CONGRATS!

Manhattan Mandie said...

Love your layout! I will go buy that issue ONLY because they are publishing you :) I keep meaning to submit too... but I like to share my work on my blog too much, LOL!

Kim A. said...

What an adorable layout. Congrats can't wait to see your first publication.

Kim. said...

Woo hoo congrats on the publication. Love the layout, really nice to see something pink and girlie.
Kim xXx

Janelle said...

Love this page! It is so sweet! Love the train that you made for your son in the post above this as well! My little two year old girl loves trains as well and her eyes light up whenever she hears one. Congrats on your magazine publication! Take care.