Friday, January 21, 2011

~More Cricut Fun, Special Cards~

Good morning my crafty friends!

I have a few projects piling up here I have to share...
today I have a Cricut Card I made using the Summer In Paris
Cartridge, and one of the old Tally Scrapper kits.
It is my friend's birthday on Sunday and we had lunch this week
she loves wine so I thought this would be perfect for her.
You know it genuinely is a pleasure to give a card to someone who
truly appreciates it and when you are my friend you can expect to
hear "Save that card, I might need it back I am submitting it!" LOL
Thankfully I have friends who laugh it off and know I am serious!
bwhahahaha!
I am very blessed in the friends department for sure!
I am also so blessed to have access to my Cricut and Cricut cartridges!
You know my Cricut Imagine has turned me into a card maker!
You will never hear me say *again* that I am not a card maker
because it is not true now! :) *YEA*

Ok I am off to check the snow report and see if my kids
are going to be home again...I mean we do have 1 inch of snow ROFL!
Oh TN I love you but seriously, we need to have a chat about snow days.

~Happy Friday!~
~ Thank you for stopping by, I love ya for it!~
~Pinky~

OH DON'T FORGET TODAY IS GIVEAWAY DAY ON CLEAR SCRAPS!!!!!
GO SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PINK HAIRED CRAFTER!!!!!

15 comments:

Lori said...

Very cool! I love Summer in Paris, I don't use it enough - thanks for the inspiration!

Lori
the paisley turtle

Larissa Heskett said...

Awesome! I LOVE the colors!! THANKS for sharing!!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!! =)

mommaidwf said...

I love that card! It's beautiful!

Michelle said...

Great card!! I am not a card maker either. But, learning to be better at it!!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

georgeous card! love the dimension you added to it!

Manhattan Mandie said...

That card is so pretty!!!! I LOVE that background paper! Yum :) Makes me want to get Summer In Paris....

Ziggyeor said...

Cute! I think the wine bottle I cut is somewhere. I like how you did it in contrasting colors though.

I know I'm looking out the window and thinking we're closed for this? but at the same time I know I'd freak out if I had to get out and drive!

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Beautiful card Pinky! I love the colors and the tag you sewed onto the edge. It looks great!

Margie said...

I feel you on the "snow" days-I live near Jackson, TN, in Humboldt-crazy how they let the kids out BEFORE it even snows, huh! Love the colors adn use of the Summer In Paris cart.

Tona said...

I love this card & I'm sure that your friend will too!

joni said...

Great card! I love that cart and have even used it!!! TFS!!!
hugs,
joni

StampinCathy said...

This is just stunning Pinky!

Kim A. said...

I love your cards!! I need to get out my cartridge and give it a shot! Thanks for the inspiration!

Vanessa said...

You are so super crafty! I can't believe the creativity that pours out of you. I love all of these DIY posts, and I'm so glad you commented on my site because it led me to you! Coolness!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

That is so so so cute