Friday, January 7, 2011

~Time For A Change!~

Good morning!
Last night I was getting my boys ready for school and thought it was time
for a change! A blog banner change that is!! hehe

Can you believe every single child of mine is actually in school today?
No more sickies in my house!!!!!! *Yea*

So, I love the banner but am still debating on the photograph.

I used Clear Scraps as a base, October Afternoon as base paper, Martha Stewart
punch, Fiskars punch, my Purple Cows Freestyle Mouse to cut the acrylic,
Cosmo Cricket letters, American Crafts Thickers, Imaginisce i-bond and Roly Poly
Posies, Jenni Bowlin butterflies and banner, Bazzill buttons....
my i-rock gems and i-rock, kaiser craft paint...LOL
I think I brought my entire studio out.
I am really happy about the end result...now someone come over and
take pictures for me! LOL

Oh and on a side note...if you are in TN I will be teaching
a class very soon in Mt. Juliet, TN! :)
I will add more details next week, it will be late January♥

Ok I am off to enjoy the peace and quiet
~Happy Friday everyone~
~Pinky~


28 comments:

Dolores said...

love the colors, nice and bright

Carol W. said...

Love the colors of your banner!

Brenda said...

I love your banner. Love the papers you chose. Very fun!!!

Tracy said...

Really love the pic with the brown background.... seems to make your work really *POP*!

Manhattan Mandie said...

I think it looks fabulous! What a cool idea!!!!

Khristen said...

Love the new banner, funny, I changed the look of my blog today too, and was contemplating designing a banner at the same moment I saw your post! Too funny.

Jingle said...

It looks really cute!

Nancy said...

Ooh!! I love your new banner! It's all full of yummy goodness! :o)

Kelly Sas said...

I noticed the new banner the minute it started appearing on my computer. I LOVE it! You had better hope I never come to TN because I will hunt you down till I find you - you know my dream is to meet you!!!

Liz said...

Its the first thing I noticed as page came up had to look twice its super cute I love how u mixed up so many mfg and those roly polies r sooooo cute

Sophia said...

Look good girl, love the colours...

Tona said...

I love your new blog banner!

joni said...

Love the new banner!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

The top banner looks fabulous and the pink looks great -- duh.
Great ideas come from a great mind.

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Looks FAB girl!

Gloria said...

When are you going to come teach a class in my town? hehehe

Aimee said...

I'm not too far from Mt. Juliet! That's awesome! Very fun banner :D

Brooke Showalter said...

Beautiful banner!

Me-Ma Kim said...

AWESOME!! LOVE IT!!

chignon said...

Very crafty banner! Enjoy your quiet time :)

Michelle said...

I LOVE it!!! Such fun colors!!! Happy Friday, Cristal!!!

Year 2 said...

Total banner hotness!

Kim A. said...

Love the new fun banner!!!
Don't you want to come teach in Florida???

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Pinky! Love your work... you have me really thinking about my own style. Thank you so much for hosting the Found Altered Challenge... it was the most rewarding few hours scrapping I've had in a long time. x

Jodi said...

I looove the new banner! It is fabulous, like you!!! :)

Eva said...

Looks fabulous girlie!!!! Love it!

Kelly C said...

Love the new banner!

Kim. said...

I love your new blog header, I just wish I had one as cute.
Kim xXx