Monday, January 31, 2011

~Happy Monday "Love In Paris" Layout & WINNER~

Good morning my crafty friends!!!

I am so excited today because tomorrow my very first
Tally Kit "Love In Paris" is all in order and ready to be
placed in the store on Tally!!

I made this LO using the kit and actually I really
don't care for this layout. LOL But you know I am always
too honest about things!! haha!!
I love the kit and I so wanted to scrap the pictures I took of my
grandmother's jewelry box (blogged about it a couple weeks ago)
In reality you know I will scrap these pictures at least
4 or 5 more times, cause I roll like that LOL
The kit was just amazing to work with, even better than I
had imagined it could be. It was so fun designing it!
Of course I also used my Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro for the entire page.
It was really nice for the delicate paper lace ruffles.
It's going to be 26.00 and it goes up at 8:30 AM tomorrow♥
This is the KIT

Photobucket

Photobucket
I finished the design for the March Kit, and it's called

They are on Pre-Order and they have already sold! :)
I am thrilled about that! Now I need to go order it LOL




And don't forget there is still time to sign up for the Stash to Treasure
February Class!!! It is ONLY 5.00!!!
That class begins tomorrow!

I have ONE WINNER of the subscription...
Drayia said...

WOOT 2 giveaways in a week...You are the best PINKY! First Blog I check in the morning...now off to check out the links.

Please email me your email addy so I can send it to Stash to Treasure!
On Wednesday I will draw another winner....
be sure to enter HERE

Ok that is it for me today...
~Have a wonderful Monday~
~Thank YOU for popping by~
~Pinky~

10 comments:

Drayia said...

Holy Cow I can't believe I won!! Thanks Pinky this will a fun class. Thanks so much and I can't wait for "Love In Paris" to be available, I just LOVE kits.

Amy aka: ropergirl3 said...

Ohlala pretty kit!

Kelly Sas said...

So glad you scrapped your grandmothers jewelery box! I love the LO and think it is perfect for her box! Beautiful kit too.

Jocelyn said...

Love the LO!!!! I remember the story behind it!!!!

Wow what a great kit!!!

Wishing you a wonderful day!!!

LesleyfromWI said...

Congrats Drayia! Your LO is gorgeous. I love that you scrapped this.

hilde janbroers said...

Love the layout!! and the kit is amazing!!

Kim A. said...

What a pretty kit. I love that you scrapped the story of the box.....so touching!!

Von said...

Congrats on your first Tally Kit! It's gorgeous! Can't wait to see what the upcoming months hold!

Von said...

Congrats on your first Tally Kit! It's gorgeous! Can't wait to see what the upcoming months hold!

Ziggyeor said...

I've seen the kit in person and it's gorgeous! I love the paper with the film strip on it especially.