Thursday, January 6, 2011

~Favorite 2010 Altered Projects + Fun News & New Class~

Good morning my scrappy-rific friends ♥

I decided to post my top 4 favorite altered projects from 2010.
I realized I REALLY altered alot LOL 2-3 items a month!

Now I had a few more BUT they are in the Cricut Circle Magazine so I
cannot share them with you! :(
So here are the ones I chose...

And my favorite altered projects...not including publications...

My very original idea of and altered rolling pin kitchen sign :) Love this~
I had this idea back in January and hunted all over online to find
one and I never found even one, so it was a fun project!!
My Basic Grey Curio/Clear Scraps mini albums
The recycled book print bows :) Loves♥
My fun and functional Imaginisce Cocktail ring!

I really had fun looking through old projects♥
Did you go through yours and make a trip down memory lane??


Couple of fun things today...first of all I am going to be teaching an
online class in February I believe...*I will double check* It will have FULL
video tutorials and you can use all your own stash or purchase the kit.
Guess how much it is?? ONLY 5.00 a month plus they have contests
so you can WIN the subscription too!
The host is Stash To Treasure, go check it out♥


...secondly the new Cricut Stampede~
You know I design for the Cricut Circle, if you are a member you see my work
in the magazine every single month. Anyways they are hosting a STAMPEDE!
I think that is all for me today, sorry but my children went
back to school yesterday for the first time in over 14 days and guess
what? My youngest was sick LOL I am running behind with the
kiddos at home and being sick so much! Mom needs a quiet day♥

~Happy Thursday~
~Pinky~

9 comments:

Sophia said...

Super cute projects, all of them. Miss Pinky, any ideas on how I can get on the Cricut Circle blog please!!!

Ziggyeor said...

Cute projects! I'm liking those bows. I'm trying to organize my pictures from last year. I'll have to see if I can even find things I altered that I took pics of!

Kelly Sas said...

I don't think there has been anything you have ever made Pinky that I didn't like something about it.

Aimee said...

oh my gosh, I love the ring!!

Dawnll said...

Just wanted to pop in and wish you a Happy New Year- I have been missing leaving you a comment- hope your doing well otherwise.
Hope the little one feels better soon.
I always enjoy checking out all your beautiful projects.
Hugz to you sweetie

Manhattan Mandie said...

Love them all but I'm seriously going to scraplift the fun rolling pin idea! I have NO idea where the heck I'm going to hang it because I have NO wall space in my kitchen... Hope I can find a rolling pin at the thrift store!!!

Carol W. said...

Super cute projects! love the ring, TFS!

Kim A. said...

I love all your fun, cute projects!!

chignon said...

Pinky, you always have such wondeful ideas. I especially like the rolling pin sign! TFS!!