Saturday, January 22, 2011

~Happy Crafty Saturday~

Boy it has been a busy week!
Good morning my crafty friends :)

I have been so busy creating this week and with the kids home half
the time....OY! :)

You know I took over Tally Scrapper and when I did
it meant I would be designing the kits for Tally this is going to
be my very first kit...it's called Love In Paris.

Since I have first dibs * Since it comes to my house LOL*
I was able to create with it first :)

Not a very romantic LO I know, but I have wanted to scrap the
pictures of my son and his Asthma for so long. I hate his
breathing issues and how often he is sick and on his machine.
It's such a HUGE part of our life and I wanted to document it
you know I document everything. I have to admit it was
hard to scrap this page, I cried alot. This picture I took was
heart wrenching. It was right after her had fallen out of the 2 story
window and survived....we had just gotten him back to normal
then the Asthma began. I was so thankful to have him alive and so
upset he was in pain yet again.
Anyways....the kit is beautiful right? LOL
Guess what it has in it???
ACRYLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!
It goes up for sale February 1st.

That's it for me today, I am off to have lunch with a friend♥
Happy Saturday everyone!
~Pinky~

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have asthma..all my life...I feel for your son and you cause I know what you go through...

Drayia said...

I had a friend when in High School that had very bad Asthma and would end up in the Hospital with it every couple of months. It was awful to watch her try and deal with it I could not image having a child with it. Hugs Pinky and enjoy your day out. Thanks for sharing such a heart wrenching LO with us all.

Scatter said...

Wow! The kit is gorgeous, but the subject is so touching. You are a strong woman!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

i'm soooo sorry about the ordeal, but thrilled he is ok. sometimes scrapping through it hleps. you idd a fab job with this layout and the papers/embellies are awesome!

Ziggyeor said...

Poor little guy. It's so hard to see them like that and especially when they're really little and won't take their machine!

Kelly Sas said...

I love that you scrap REAL life. So many just scrap what they want their life to look like from the outside. If I scrapped it would definitely be real like you do Pinky.

StampinCathy said...

WOW! Love the kit and great layout to capture this moment.

Tona said...

I can imagine how hard that was to scrap. It turned out great & that does look like a really nice kit.

Unknown said...

wow, even though it was probably hard to make this layout, I bet he will always love it.

hilde janbroers said...

love your layout!! and the photo is very touching...

Kim A. said...

Thank you for sharing your family and heart with us. Beautiful layout!!

Janelle said...

Love your layout. It's beautiful and looks like to be a beautiful kit. It's no fun for anyone when little ones are sick! Hope you have a great day! Take care.

Nanabells said...

A beautiful kit. And a fortunate little boy, both to have the strength to keep on going and to have you as his mom. I think it is important to keep some record of the not so great moments in life as well as all the wonderful times.

Manhattan Mandie said...

This kit is beautiful and I love your touching layout... You always amaze me!