Sunday, January 16, 2011

~Chugging Into Sunday! New Acrylic Work!~

Good morning!!!

I have another fun acrylic project to share today...
this is also a new sneak peek for CHA from Clear Scraps.
In fact I Fed Ex'd it in so you should be able to see it in person♥

It is a new TRAIN banner....I decided since my youngest is
such a HUGE train fanatic, to make it for him.
I used all Basic Grey papers and embellishments,
with my Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive for the vintage buttons.
Plus on the stars I used Smooch Spritz on the back,
then I sealed it with PYMII and it worked perfectly!
It sealed the Smooch and made it all shine through.
For the wheels I used my Fiskars Punch...I don't remember the name,
I think it might be Seal Of Approval??
My Cricut Imagine to cut the letters from Core'dinations card stock.
Here is a closeup of the sealed Smooch, I used green and blue.
And the half fans I just made myself adhering them with the ibond.
The edges are those Viva Decor Pens, I love those!
It was a FUN project and what the best thing was...Gage was
TICKLED when he saw it! He squealed and said "FOR ME??"
I told him...AFTER CHA HONEY! LOL

Ok I am off to be with the family today, and work
on my Cricut Circle Projects for the magazine.
I am YuDuing my ass off! LOL

~Happy Sunday~
~ Thanks for popping by~

OHHH all next week is Animal Crackers Release week
on Imaginisce and of course I am going to be there
so be sure to check out the blog and mine :)
I have a new video tutorial coming out on the 19th!
~Pinky~

16 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

gorgeous!!!! Love it!!!!

Jocelyn said...

tooooo cute!!! I know my Evan and Gavin would love to have one of these hanging in their room!!!

Wishing you a great one sweet friend!!!

Drayia said...

Love it I have a nephew that would love this for his wall! Enjoy spending time your family today.

Kelly Sas said...

This is one of the most creative really awesome things you have ever made Pinky! REally love this.

Manhattan Mandie said...

This is sooo stinking cute, Pinky! I'm gonna be all over the Clear Scraps booth at CHA :) I can't wait too check out all of their new products! I will be sure to fawn over all of your projects loudly too, LOL!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

that is toooo cute!

StampinCathy said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! This is just gorgeous Pinky! I just love all the fun ways you decorated this amazing Acrylic. Thanks for the inspiration and can't wait to see what you have for us next week.

Tona said...

Love this project! I can see why Gage was so excited that it was going to be his.

Kim A. said...

That train is soooo cute. My son would have loved it when he was younger.

Ziggyeor said...

Adorable! Gage will be so happy after CHA! I like how you spritzed the stars.

Connie Mercer said...

So adorable, Pinky!!!! He is going to love it!!!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

What a great gift! TFS :)

http://dilsaverdesigns.blogspot.com

Year 2 said...

What a funky train!!! Not cutesy...just funky!!!

StampinCathy said...

This is one awesome train! I just love all the fun elements and colors.

Kim. said...

This is an amazing train Pinky, love everything about it.
Kim xXx

Sarah Rice said...

i love this!!!!!