Monday, January 3, 2011

~New Year Scrapping Already!~

Good morning my crafty-licious friends♥

Are you scrapbooking your New Year yet?
I wasn't going to but I needed to get away from the kids and hubs yesterday
so I hid in my scrap room and made this page.

I had a wonderful surprise 3 days after Christmas on my front porch.
You know Jessica from the Scraptastic Club?
I just met her recently and she is so sweet and so kind...
even though I am not designing for her she decided to send me
one of my all time favorite kits! So I dug it out and scrapped using
the Holy Mittens Santa! Kit! Isn't it fun??! Oh I love it!
For New Years we spent the evening with a HUGE bonfire on our property and
the neighbors came over about 5 minutes into the bonfire. I was thinking
"Oh no already?!" then they said "Hey can we use your bonfire for our burn
pile too?" LOL I was like Heck yes!!!!!
They stayed a visited about 2 hours and my good friends
Adrienne and Aron came over, it really was a FUN NIGHT!
The kids LOVED it, full of manly bonding and marshmallow roasting.
I loved it, full of girl chats and White Russians *hehe*
It was one of the best New Years we have had in a long time.
Since I had so many pictures (Thanks Adrienne) and I wanted to group them
I decided to print them all in 2X2 size.
And don't you LOVE the embossed stickers in this kit?? I love them so much
the greys, blues, and wintery mix makes me smile.
I used my Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge to make the tiny frames.
You know what I tried on this page? The Glue Arts Raise N's I really
like how easy they were to use, I think I will be using them again.
I had not tried them before today and I really like them!

You know Glue Arts does not compensate me at all *just in case you wondered*
I just LOVE their glue so when I use it I try to let everyone know
what I used. I do get many emails asking me what products I use.

That's it for me today, I am TRYING to get my kids back
into a normal schedule. They don't go back to school until the 5th
so I will be pretty busy until then.

Now on Tuesday....I think Tuesday LOL *tomorrow*
I am going to be in another smaller BLOG HOP
for Imaginisce with AWESOME prizes, so come back!

~See y'all tomorrow!~
~Thanks for popping by~
~Pinky~


17 comments:

Sophia said...

Cute LO...

Chelle said...

Looks like it was a great way to ring in the New year.

Manhattan Mandie said...

Love the LO! Looks like ya'll had a ton of fun :)

Kelly Sas said...

You have the most fun life! Great LO. So glad you got to scrap it right away. Never heard of Glue Arts Raise N's??? I'll have to Google them.

Melissa D. said...

Looks like fun! NYE is always a good scrappable moment! Happy New Year Pinky!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

Great pix. Love the layout!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

Great pix. Love the layout!

Ziggyeor said...

Great page! Love the page kit too. Yeah Blog Hop tomorrow :)

Drayia said...

Love the colours in that page kit. Today is my scrapping day, need to make cards and also get my kids back on schedule as they start school again tomorrow. Looking forward to hopefully a quite day today. Thanks for sharing as always Pinky!

Tona said...

Love your layout. That was a huge fire you had going there. It looked like a lot of fun.

Unknown said...

Love the layout and the bonfire. wish it had been warm enough to do that here.
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

Kim A. said...

Jessica is the sweetest!! I love her kits. You did a great job and a bon fire looks like a lot of fun!!

Chrissy said...

WOW. That is one huge fire,We cant do that here in New Zealand as we are too dry at the moment.Lovely scrap pages, looks like you had terrific fun alright.
Luv CHRISSYxx

the cricutologist said...

These are cute! The flannel fabric is fantastic! Thanks for sharing! Gotta get some flannel. I've followed your blog for some time and love your projects. Will you follow my blog too?

judybob3 said...

Just bought the magnets and now I want to play!! :)

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

What a exciting and fun surprise, that was so nice of her!!!

So happy that someone made YOUR day for a change. You are always so kind and generous to all of us. : )

(((Hugs))) to you my friend and Happy New Year!!!

Kim. said...

Beautiful layout and great papers.
Kim xXx