Monday, January 10, 2011

~WOW Super Awesome Sneak Peek For CHA!~

Good morning my friends♥
I don't know about you but I am ready to see the brand new
crafty releases from CHA!

I thought that you might like to see a sneak peek of just one
of the fun new products from Clear Scraps for Winter CHA 2011!

If you stop by the booth you just might see this in person too *wink*
This is they NEW Cast Acrylic Tri Fold Frame.
Cast acrylic you ask? Well let me tell you what it is.
It is hard as glass acrylic, and beautifully clear too. You are going to love it!
I am so excited to share this with you and I will be doing a class
BEFORE CHA in Mt Juliet, TN using a tri-fold frame very similar to this one.
Not with hearts...but with another shape and premiering the new D-stress
tool from Imaginisce while we learn how to use cast acrylic.

FUN stuff going on this week so stay tuned...
I should be able to make the HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT tomorrow!!
I made a video of it and it will be out there for all to see shortly.
Ok I am off to check out the snow reports!

~Happy Monday everyone!~
Come back tomorrow and say hello...
~Remember the double whammy blog hop on Wednesday~
~Pinky~

Products used:
Pink Paislee papers and embellishments
Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro and Extreme Glue
Clear Scraps Cast Acrylic Tri-fold Frames
American Crafts Thickers


23 comments:

Sophia said...

This is totally cute Pinky...♥

DandoisLion DeLights said...

Oh, I love it!

Norma said...

Super cute girl!!! Love it:)

D said...

How cool! Love your new blog banner too :)

hilde janbroers said...

Love your frame Pinky!! I'm going to show some new stuff on my blog today as well...;-)

Scrap Vamp said...

That is a great project! That frame would be nice to have for last-minute gift giving!

Kim A. said...

I so love to see your work. I bet your home is AMAZING!

Drayia said...

Very cute Pinky. Love the Tri-fold frame would be great for making nice family photo sets. I am staying tuned I love you announcements and cant wait to see what you have in store for us.

Kelly Sas said...

Wow really cool! You are such a tease.

Ziggyeor said...

ohh very nice!

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh Pinky! This is so cool and just love your new banner too! Thanks for always inspiring with your creative style.

Michelle said...

This is pretty!!

Carol W. said...

Too cute, Pinky! I really like it. TFS

~Carol

joni said...

Super cute Pinky!!! Love this!
hugs,
joni

Court said...

Pinky! You are such a tease!

Tona said...

Love what you did with the frame!

JennyKozar said...

Great project - the frame and pictures are fantastic.

Auntie Ang said...

Great frames and love that pretty paper My mama would love that paper she so loves flowers

Becky said...

love your project!!! and I love your new banner on the blog

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Great frame Pinky.

Embley Veronica said...

Hey famous girl! I just had to click on this adorable cookie jar project on Scrapbooking.com and I was like, "hey! I recognize that blog address!" Way to go, you rocking Fiska-sister! See you at the message board.:)

Kim. said...

This is totally adorable, love these frames. Perfect for gifts especially Valentines.
Kim xXx

melody said...

oh..that is just scrumptious! lovin the pics..and kewl how you edited the middle one! what a precious keepsake!