Thursday, January 13, 2011

~Happy Scrappy Thursday!~

Good morning!!!!!
It feels like the last few days have been a blur but a good one ♥

I have to laugh about this layout because I had intended it to be
an 8.5X11 layout but somehow I cut it wrong so
it became a 12x12 layout LOL

I used that amazing Scraptastic Club Kit that Jessica sent me
and I am still in love with it! I can't help it!
I think it is the colors and the soft snowy feel.
Jessica always encouraged me to scrap my own way, I love
that kind of attitude because I am all about scrapping real life.
My Christmas was amazing this year but I also reflect on
my past as the New Year comes and mistakes in judgement I make.
This year my resolve is to be more aware of people who use
me and try to have more meaningful female relationships.
Treat them like I would a "love" relationship.
Expect the same respect anyways. So I hope LOL

Journaling: I definitely live with no regrets but that doesn't
mean I don't make mistakes. When I have a friendship
I give it everything I have and sometimes that is a big mistake.
I definitely have a great eye for finding "friends" who use
me to get ahead while I sit there thinking I need to give a little more.
I just have to grow and learn and trust my husband who
warns me every single time!

Now no one tell my husband I said that OK??? LOL

It's all just a part of life and this year my hopes are for
a more peaceful personal life. Not allow as many people in
but allow the ones of quality in ♥

I want to THANK Jessica from Scraptastic Club once again
for sending me this kit....I am so grateful!
You will see one of her kits at CHA this year! :) In the Clear Scraps
booth on a tri-fold frame. I will share later this week!

Ok I am off to get things done...
♥Happy Thursday everyone♥
Thanks for stopping by!
~Pinky~

22 comments:

Sophia said...

Super cute LO, and love the journaling...

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

I love it! I love people who scrap the good, the bad and the could-be-better... as well as all the great milestones.

Our journey is so much more than just achievement. I celebrate it all! Thank you for scrapping with your heart on your page.

hilde janbroers said...

great layout Pinky!!

Jocelyn said...

This is a great LO!!!! Love the journaling!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

joni said...

I love that you keep it real Pinky! I love this! And I totally agree with you on your resolution! TFS!
hugs,
joni

Caroline said...

Oh Pinky you are so talented, love the scrapbook! Yes, true stay away from those haters you are too nice & sweet! Jealous! Wishing you the best, missed you! c

Tabitha said...

Pinky I really do love visiting your blog. You are so real and I love that you don't stop and settle for something less than what you deserve. You recognize things in life and call them out. Cheers to you for doing that. I know putting that into motion maybe hard but still you have a vision of how you want life and your relationships to be. Have a wonderful day! Love the colors in your layout. I am working on a gift with these colors and am kind of stuck. Thanks for some ideas. ;0)

Manhattan Mandie said...

Love your layout, Pinky! Wish I were brave enough to journal my feelings.... maybe someday :)

Dot said...

I love the layout you made! It definitely has that snowy felt to it with the colors. Our journal ideas were great too! Thanks for sharing! I too would never tell my hubby how many times he was right when he told me things would not turn out well and they didn't. I agree with the idea of quality friendships matter the most.

Kelly Sas said...

You sure have made a lot of nice projects with just that one Scraptastic kit! I think the older we get we might have less friends in our life, but they are true friends that have lasted the test of time and character.

Ziggyeor said...

Great Layout and I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who mismeasures!

Scrapycandy said...

Yes, some folks are manipulative and then there are those who are clueless how they affect others. A good friend of mine is a talker. And she is convinced that having things her way is good for every one. I had to say 'no' twice this week and it was hard. But, she just couldn't accept the fact that someone else had to come first. I am not good at the whole psychology thing. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Melissa D. said...

Pinky, I really like how you are so honest in your scrapbooking. Love your page and your plan for the new year!

ShoppingTamii said...

love the journaling! One sided friendships are hard! I wish you luck and strength!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

fab job with that kit! keep it going!

StampinCathy said...

Gorgeous page. I just love the journaling too!

Kim A. said...

I love this kit as well!! I am sorry others take advantage fo you. And we won't tell your hubby that he gives good advice.

EileenMV said...

Came here from Imaginisce blog - love your blog too!!!

Ann Edwards said...

You have such a delightful sense of humor and it comes through in your layouts as well as your blog!

Laurajean said...

Frickin' Gorgeous layout girl and I "hear" ya...I have had so many relationships like that and I swear ever single time, my hubby told me to watch out...of course, I didn't listen, cuz I know everything...lol :) I am so THANKFUL to have found "friendship" in you and look forward to our phone conversations :)
I LOVE YA <3

Lisa aka Raining said...

Love all your work Pinky! Congrats on TallyScrappers!

Becky Dunham said...

Pinky - I love your layouts. Have been a follower of yours for a while but it is fun to get to know you better!