Wednesday, January 26, 2011

~♥Altered Clocks, More Classes♥~

Good morning my crafty friends♥
It has been a crazy few days but I am happy to say
I have filled all the old Tally Scrapper orders and am finally
catching up! :)

I have a couple of upcoming classes....one is online and only 5.00
it is a super FUN altered CLOCK! Oh I love it...so vintage/retro!
Here is the online class site
You can see what the class will be like, it has step by step videos and
pictures to guide you along the way ♥
The second class is in Mt. Juliet, TN LIVE in person on
Feb 20th from 2pm to 4pm
It is a Tri-fold album/frame (the new cast acrylic ones not even OUT yet!)
with Imaginisce Garden Party!!!!! :) at The Scrap Room!!
It will be 25.00....

I would LOVE to meet you!!!! Come out and say hi
she is opening the store just for this class!
ALL new CHA products no store has yet!!! :)

Ok I am back to inventory and creating, I have a video due
and some fun projects coming up!!

If you know anyone in TN please pass the word along, I love
teaching these classes and it helps out the family♥
~Happy Wednesday~
~Happy Crafting~
~Pinky~

9 comments:

Jona Panesa said...

looks like its a fabulous clock!!!

hilde janbroers said...

love the sneaks!!! they look amazing!!

Kim A. said...

The clock looks like lots of fun. I wish TN was a lot closer, would love to come for the class.

Jocelyn said...

Looks wonderful!!!! I love the clock!!!!

Wishing you a great one sweet friend!!!

Drayia said...

Would love to live closer and hit your class. Have fun and looking forward to anymore sneak peeks you have for us before CHA

joni said...

Looks like a great clock!!! Fun class...wish I lived closer!!! Have fun!!! TFS
hugs,
joni

Ziggyeor said...

Wow that clock looks awesome! I might have to trudge through the snow to steal it ;) Na, though I do need to give you your Winter Read stuff.

JennyKozar said...

That looks like one amazing clock!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

oooh....can't wait to see the full reveal on that clock!