Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sand Castle- With Real Sand!

Good morning crafty friends, 
It's the 1st and I have been waiting for TWO WEEKS to share this project!
I am DYING of excitement! :) 

This is the new August 2013 Creating Made Easy kit and YES it includes
REAL sand from Mudd Puddles! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
I couldn't wait when I saw this Clear Scraps Castle Album. 
Since we went to Gulf Shores this year and my friends are moving
way to Ohio I thought it would be perfect as a gift! :) 
I just love the Bo Bunny papers and embellishments too. Perfection!


All these fun photos just FILLED the album to the last page. 
Here is the FULL kit- beyond a value! 
Plus an EXCLUSIVE design ONLY found in the kit-
not on the Clear Scraps website- it was just made for this kit. 
Can;t wait to show you those projects! :) 
And these Mudd Puddles....what do you think? Pretty 
fantastic right? It is flexible when it dries- I love it! :) 

Well that's it for right now.
I have a HUGE announcement tomorrow- so stay tuned...
it's a doozy! 
Happy Thursday my friends....see you tomorrow! :) 


Photobucket

6 comments:

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

So intrigued by the Mudd Sand! Your project is fantastic!!!

kellystar said...

awesome--awesome--awesome. I think it would be so hard to give away--I'd have to make 2!

Dot said...

So cute! Can't wait for the big announcement tomorrow!

Dolores said...

This is so cool I love it.

Beckie said...

AWESOME...LOVE the real sand look. Fabulous album. You should link it up at my Just Because Linky Party ~ Theme is Anything Goes!

Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy

Cindy said...

Love this adorable mini! The sand is sooo perfect on there :-)