Sunday, August 4, 2013

My First Linnie Blooms Canvas Project!

Good morning, 
I am so excited to share my very first Linnie Blooms projects
with you all today. This layout using the fun canvas pieces. 
I thought I would share how I created this layout. 

First I took the canvas pieces from Linnie Blooms and spritz them 
with Smooch Spritz.
 Then I trimmed out 8.5X11 and 8X10.5 pieces of patterned paper.
(Bo Bunny). 
 I layered them and ran them through my sewing machine- stitching
the banner on and stitching on the layout itself. 
From straight to zig zag stitches. 
I stitched this sticker onto the spritzed pocket piece as well. 
 Then I matted the photo and layered my paper pieces onto the layout. 
 I added a few of the coordinating stickers and popped up 
a few handcut paper pieces. Then I added some yellow Liquid Pearls.
I think the Linnie Blooms canvas pieces add the perfect beachy feel. 

Now you can find my project on the LB blog and on their websites here
Linnie Blooms - by Linda Barutha
Twitter:  LLLCreate
Direct link to the online shop:  http://linda-barutha.squarespace.com/shop/
AND you can find a place to BUY them! :)
Beautiful fun canvas pieces, every scrapbooker needs!
I will see y'all tomorrow!

Products Used:
Linnie Blooms
Bo Bunny
Creating Made Easy August Kit
Liquid Pearls
Sewing Machine
Xyron
Zip Dry

Photobucket

2 comments:

Shanna Shands said...

Amazing layout. I really love the spray!

Marhamah Cyrus said...

i LOVE your chosen photo for this project!!!