Thursday, August 15, 2013

You Pretty Much RULE!

 Good morning!!

Well it's the 15th and you know what that means....
Avocado Arts time! WOOT WOOT! This new stamp set
"You RULE" is a super fun time- I mean seriously...love it. 

I always feel extra excited about my Avocado Arts posts because
they are such an amazing company with the BEST most KIND people
working there and designing. Honestly just the best.

Here is my first card- I made it for my gf who is moving away. 
She thinks she is being replaced but no one can replace your friends.
I sprtized the card with Smooch Spritz and used some Clearsnap glitter
on the tips and flags. You  might not be able to tell but I also punched
holes in the stamped paper for a more realistic look. 
This is the entire stamp set- isn't it the best?! I love it!
Avocado Arts does rule.
I have more projects coming up- so check back tomorrow!
Have a wonderfully creative day~


Photobucket

No comments: