Friday, August 2, 2013

~NEWS!! SO EXCITED To Be "Crafty"~

Good morning friends I am very excited
to be able to share with you all that I am joining the 
XYRON Design Team!

This is a wonderful blessing to me as I kind of move around the crafty world as of late.
I am very excited and love Xyron- I use it on at least 75% of my projects!

Anyways I just wanted to share with you all...
This is a big fun step for me- thank for sharing in my fun! :) 

Please check out other familiar faces- Jennifer Priest is one and
of course Courtney Lee and so many other talented ladies. 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Laura C said...

Congrats Pinky! I look forward to your creations with Xyron!

kim's kreations said...

Congrats Pinky!!! You'll knock their socks off!!

Cathy said...

Congrats!!! Well deserved!

Dot said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see what you create for them!!