Friday, August 9, 2013

Linnie Canvas And Smooch Spritz!

Good morning my friends, 
Happy Friday- Happy WEEKEND! It's finally here and I 
have a little tutorial to share with you using Linnie Blooms Canvas
pieces and the ever popular Smooch Spritz in Cherry Ice & Gold Glow. 
I started with this mini kraft notebook I got from Michaels
a while ago- it was all of .50 I am sure. 
Paint it with just reg, spray paint. 
 Use Bo Bunny scraps to cover the back and front. 
Fold one and stitch the middle with your sewing machine. 
 Spritz both flowers using Smooch Spritz in Cherry Ice & Gold Glow.
Using hot glue- adhere crinkled sewn flower into flat flower. 
 Adhere layered flowers to front of book. 
Using prima paper flower- spritz with Smooch Spritz in Cherry Ice & Gold Glow.
Adhere to top of layered flowers- add brass button. 
 Using book binding ribbon spritz with Gold Glow- tie into bow and
adhere below flower. 
Stamp PRECIOUS & THOUGHTS sentiment onto paper from first steps. 
 Adhere in layers of flowers. 
 That's it- a sweet handmade notebook- perfect as a gift- or toss it in your purse!
That's it for me this Friday- time to go get busy with these boys of mine!
I love the canvas fun-

Now you can find my project on the LB blog and on their websites here
Linnie Blooms - by Linda Barutha
Twitter:  LLLCreate
Direct link to the online shop:  http://linda-barutha.squarespace.com/shop/

Have a beautiful day my friends.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Dot said...

Such a beautiful little book!!

Leslie Germain said...

Pinky, this is just beautiful. So talented.