Monday, August 5, 2013

~More Fun With Sand On Layouts!~

Good morning, Happy Monday!
It's the very last week with the kids home before school starts
and I don't know if I am sad or ECSTATIC! LOL 

Anyways I had enough leftover Mudd Puddles Malibu Sand
from the Creating Made Easy August 2013 kit I was able to create this
layout using their EXCLUSIVE Clear Scraps Shovel & Pail
pieces that were created just for this kit! :) 
 I love it because it has that real plastic shovel and pail feel
because the acrylic is on the front and the paper is on the back. 
 I added the fun Muddle Puddles Sand to created the beach feel. 
 Not gonna lie- I love how it turned out! :) 
 This was a fun layout to create for sure. 
I might have to use Mudd Puddles more often!
 Ok until tomorrow peeps- that's all for me. 
It's a busy week ahead. MUAH!
Photobucket

1 comment:

LisiB said...

What a fun layout! And this "sand" is addictive!!!! Thanks for sharing