Friday, August 16, 2013

Avocado Arts And Nikki Sivils Fun~

Oh Oh OH IT IS FRIDAY! 

Time to partay!I am ready for the weekend. 
So you saw my shoe card yesterday and today I have another Avocado Arts 
project using the same YOU RULE! stamp set this time I used
sentiment stamp- I mean it's the perfect combo!
I really do love having all these coordinated stamps in one set. 
I paired it with these Nikki Sivils papers from last year that I still love. 
I hand cut these but they come with DIGITAL dies you can
use with your electronic die cutting machine. My mats 
just happened to be glueless so I didn't use them but I normally do. 
SO happy Friday and really YOU DO PRETTY MCUH RULE!

Thanks for stopping by! :) 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Pinky - I love your back to school card!!