Monday, August 12, 2013

~Busy Sewing With Ribbon!~

Good morning friends,
Oh it is MONDAY and the grand Monday of all for us- 
it's the first FULL day of school today. 

I am heartbroken and relieved all in the same breath. 
I have a senior in high school, a 6th grade middle schooler and
a 4th grade elementary school child. I can't believe how fast time flies. 
Seems like last week I was mopping up popsicle juice from my 
nekkid boys in the backyard in Oregon. 

Now one is working and one is crazy smart in 6th and one is
battling the system with Autism. I am so very blessed. 

Anyways I wanted to share this dress I created using
I know it's early for fall but fall is coming!
Just a couple weeks of mommy pool time and lunches before
the weather starts to turn. 
I love the color scheme from the Walker Fabrics. 
Fall and candy corn here we come!
So....ribbon for dresses- what else will I use it for? Any suggestions?

Photobucket

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

wow....that dress is adorable! Sheesh, you are simply chock full of talent! I want to learn to sew!