Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Howdy Partner~

Good morning crafty peeps, 

I was sitting there yesterday creating with the Creating Made Easy
September kit and came across this October Afternoon set of papers.
When I finished my other projects I just felt like making a cowgirl
card for no damn good reason- so I did! LOL
 I just hand cut the pocket- no real pattern. 
Then I stitched it with my sewing machine and some white thread.
I stayed simple and old school that's for sure! LOL
I found some creamy woodgrain ribbon and it was a perfect match. 
LOVE the wood grain paper from this paper line- 
Just makes me happy even to have a simple card done and ready.

A few things coming up this week including my first XYRON post- so
stay tuned please, and until then, have a fantastic Tuesday! MUAH!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ziggyeor said...

Cute, of course you can freehand a pocket that looks good ;)