Monday, August 19, 2013

Ruling With Rulers And Fun News

Good morning friends, can you believe it is MONDAY?

Anyways I have another Avocado Arts project to share with the YOU Rule!
stamp set- this time I used several of the Colorbox Cat's Eye ink colors to
stamp ruler in many colors then I spritzed it with some Smooch.  




 I cut out the background panel I created and added some simply
cardstocks and dotted cardstock to finish it off. 
I loved this stamp set and can't wait to show off next months set as well! 

I also have fun news here....
CutCardStock is a fantastic high quality company and I am
excited to be sharing fun and new projects with you using their products. 

I am off to plan my camping trip- have a wonderful Monday my friends
I hope it is very crafty! :)

Photobucket

No comments: