Monday, June 11, 2012

~Create - With Vintage Detail~

 Good morning friends,

I thought I had better blog since I have not been able to post to Facebook 
all weekend. Oh how I love glitches LOL

I created this clear acrylic layout with a vintage flair this weekend. 
These little intricate hearts and vines are the Globecraft Memories
Piccolo line and I also used the beautiful Vintage Gold Piccolo embossing enamel. 
 I also edged the paper with the enamel powder. 
For the "Create" I used the Clear Scraps acrylic Expressions,
 then I spritzed the back with Clearsnap Smooch Spritz, finally I
added alcohol inks and some Viva Decor Pearl pen.
 Overall I really love the vintage look. 
The paper is from Bo Bunny, one paper I do not use often
but always love when I do!
Don't forget to "Like" Globecraft Memories on Facebook.
One of my newest friends. VERY interesting and unique products! 

Today we begin my youngest son's baseball tournaments, 
it should be a fun week, let's hope it is COOL! :) 
Happy Monday my friends~
Photobucket

4 comments:

Drayia said...

Very nice, love all that gold glitter.

Dot said...

I have always loved vintage! Love that look!

Kelly Sas said...

Have a great week too Pinky! Enjoy the time with your sons. Not all days are full of fun, but the time does go by fast and you will have lots of great memories.

Kelly C said...

cute page - love how the alpha turned out!