Friday, June 22, 2012

~Open Window Crystal Card~

Good morning my friends, 

I have a fun and special project to share with you today, a
hand made window card with Connie Crystals in the "window". 
 The amazing Crystal Sun Catcher is from Connie Crystal and it's perfect 
for my little "window". It's the Mixed Media Octagon Suncatcher in blue theme. 
I hand cut the window using my scissors and a craft knife.
 The card itself is made from the Scraptastic Club PB&J Kit, (I love it!)
Don't forget to "like" the Connie Crystal page on Facebook.

I will try to share my new tattoo tomorrow on my blog :)
I have pictures and it's adorable! WOOHOO!
Ok off to the boys....busy day with the family 
ahead plus a baseball game again tonight.
Have a wonderful Friday my friends!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Precioso!!!!!!! Felicitaciones Cristal!

Heather said...

Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com