Thursday, June 14, 2012

~Altered Scrapbook Album + **WINNER**~

Good morning my crafty friends,

I have a fun little project to share today, an altered scrapbook album. 
You know I love scrapbooking but find the books a little plain at times. 
So I took this plain black book and altered it as a gift. 

 I used the fun Buttons Galore & More buttons and you can 
find step by step instructions on their blog right here!
It was not my usual style but I ended up loving it, perfect for my wild
and very animal loving girly-friend. 

I have to make the post quick today, the boys and I have
a big day ahead and I have to go get started LOL 

And don't forget about my online Acrylic Card Class!!
You can sign up right here for ONLY 20.00...
And of course I have a winner of the class....a FREE seat on my class.

Blogger Hollyk said...
Hi Pinky, would love to win a seat in your class. Your classes always sound like so much fun.

Holly please email or facebook me your email address and I will get your
seat set up! 

I wish I had 20 seats to giveaway but I work so hard on these classes to
make a little extra money for my kids baseball activities and hubby's 
Father's Day gifts, all the little things :) 

Please spread the word about the class if you can, thank you.

OH tomorrow we have a special blog hop so stay tuned!!!! :) 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Drayia said...

Congrats Holly, great altered album. I agree they tend to be so plain this adds interest and texture.

Dot said...

Congrats to Holly! Enjoy the class! Love what you did with the album!! Very pretty! Much prettier than the plain old version.

Christa said...

Great button heart. I like it in the beige and brown and black!

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

I couldn't figure out how to post a comment on the Blog Hop post..this is the only one I could find. By the way love your Album and congratulations..the blog hop card is adorable..I love it.