Tuesday, June 26, 2012

~Funky Nautical Tags + Tutorial~

 Good morning my crafty friends, 

Yesterday was hubby's birthday so I did not get a chance to make
a new project (even though I did work on CHA projects) but I wanted to share
this Tag/Card Topper tutorial I did for Samantha Walker's Blog
Go check it out!
 I used the Nautical line by Samantha Walker , 
my awesome Silhouette machine with her 
digital cuts and of course her Spellbinders Dies.
Head over to check it out and see how it was done! :) 
Als it's the last few days until my Clear Scraps acrylic card class
opens up! Plenty of time to get in there and sign up! :) 
 It is ONLY 20.00 and you get over 40 minutes of videos made by me! :) 
Plus printable PDF files step by step.

Oh and do not forget the Clear Scraps + Stampendous Blog Hop week!

PHEW I think that's all that is going on today! :) 
I am headed to my living-room to create and to babysit my little sweety
pie Payton! I love that child. I have amazing friends with fantastic friends. 
Happy Tuesday y'all! 


Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelly Sas said...

I saw this post on Samantha's blog a fee days ago and posted a comment about how amazing I think you are. Pinky, I would like to take your acrylic class, but my grandsons will be here from out of state for almost 2 weeks so I can't take it when you are doing it. Is it possible to take it later? I am not a computer literate person, so I also am concerned about "saving it" and then being able to access it later in a month or so. If you have time and can answer some of my questions you can contact me on FB in the private message part or through here (?) google. I go and get them tomorrow and will be VERY busy until the weekend after the 4th holiday. I so want to learn how to create with/on acrylic and you are the QUEEN!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

really need to get these! Thanks for the inspirations! Love your work!