Friday, June 1, 2012

~Announcement! + Butterfly Card + NEW CLASS!!~

 Good morning my friends!!!

I am very excited this morning to share a few things with you....so hang on!:)
Number one there might just be a BIG announcement right here...
This is a company that is near and dear to my heart...so please check it out. 

Number 2 I wanted to share this card I made last week for the Samantha 
Walker Designs Blog, they had a special feature and I used
my Silhouette machine alone with the SW digital cuts and papers to create this card. 
I LOVE these files and the paper. 
Number 3 I have a new class coming up! 
The sign up will be open very soon! It is 4 unique cards I created
using acrylic, the same techniques I have used in my published cards
from the magazines!! :) It's only 20.00 and will begin at the end of June,
so please stay tuned. I made OVER 40 minutes of step by step videos for
 this class, I mean STEP BY STEP! You won't miss anything. 
And I think that is it today! I am off to take my boys to the library
and check on my friend. 
A dear and close friend's step mother passed away this week, 
so I ask all you blog friends to please say a few prayers for her this week. 
Have a wonderful Thursday and thanks for sharing with me today.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Drayia said...

Congrats Pinky on the new DT. Can't wait to see what you do with all the stamps. Nice card, they are so quick and easiy to make. Love that butterfly.

Nanabells said...

Congratulations!! It is awesome that your talent is recognized in such concrete ways :-)