Thursday, June 28, 2012

~No Worries- Fun In The Sun Card!~

Good morning my friends, 

I wanted to share a fun shaped card that I created for Trinity Arts.
How fun is this?? It's a flip flop card or as they say in Hawaii
a "slipper" card. :) I love it. 

If you want to find instructions for this card I have them on the 
Trinity Arts Blog right here.
I used the beautiful Clearsnap Smooch Inks, and Colorbox ink
to make the edges pop out a little and for the sentiment. 
Now tomorrow I have a special blog hop, be sure to come back! :) 
Have a wonderful Thursday my friends. 

OH don't forget my class begins this week! You can take it day or night. 
ANYTIME! and the class stays open after it is ended too! :) 
Check it out please and pass the word along too.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kray said...

Very cute! I need to make this one for my stepdaughter's birthday in a few months.

Nikki Foraker said...

Super cute!!! in Guam, we called them zories :)

Nikki

Kelly Sas said...

I can't believe you can make this card when one year ago you didn't even make cards!!! You are amazing!